Beautiful Speech - John Nash Speech in Nobel Prize ceromony:

"I'm only here tonight because of you, You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons."
Nobel Prize Ceremony
Stockholm. Sweden
December 1994 
John Nash: Thank you; 
(Applause Fades) 
I've always believed in numbers. In the equation and logic that lead to reason. But after a lifetime of such pursuits, I ask, what truly is logic? Who decide reason? 
My quest has taken me through the physical, the meta physical, the delusional and back. And I had made the important discoveries of my career. The most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. 
I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the reason I am. You are all my reasons. 
Thank you !!

Click here for: John Nash Documentry - A Brilliant Madness