Richard Feynman: No Ordinary Genius (Science Physics Documentary)


"I don't know anything , but I do know that everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough." - Richard Feynman
No need to introduce more about 'Richard Feynman' especially in the world of PHYSICS. Richard Feynman was no ordinary genius. Brilliant, free-spirited & irreverent. He has amazing personality & sense of humor. I am extremely inspire & fascinated by his skill, personality & his ability. I have no anymore word to introduce about him.

I only request you to watch this documentary & analyzing yourself, Who is he? And What types of person he is?

This is the DOCUMENTARY taken from  BBC Horizon Documentary, named - "Richard Feynman - No Ordinary Genius":





For more to read on Feynman's Life, I suggest you to go HERE